How To Wear A Wig Correctly ?
Wigs are fun, and sometimes necessary, accessories. The Human Virgin Hair Wholesale are the symbol of fashion and beauty. If you have yet to try wearing a wig, it’s about time you get with the program. Honestly, there’s no better and easier way to try out any hair color, cut or style.
Do you know the proper way to put on a wig? It is probably one of the most popular questions wig-wearers have. Don’t worry, today, let’s talk about this question and here are some easy steps to follow in order to make your wig look as natural and realistic as possible.
How To Put On A Lace Front Wig Without Glue?
What Tools You Will Need
- Rubber Bands or Hairpins
- Wig Cap
- Heat Styling Tools
Step 1: Prepare Your Real Hair
- Before wearing a wig, you have to make sure that your hair is as flat and smooth as possible. This step is necessary whether you put on a full lace wig with glue or without glue.
- If your hair is fine or short, you can slick it back into a ponytail or braid the hair at the nape of your neck. Use rubber bands or hairpins to secure the hair. And if your hair is long and thick, it is better to put it in a cornrow way. Don’t have to do any special design, only just straight back. Then pin your hair up.
Step 2: How to Wear the Wig Cap
- Next, put on your wig cap as you do on how to put on a wig with glue. Wear the lace cap that blends your skin tone better. This will help you get a more natural-looking appearance.
Step 3: Get Rid of Any Oils on Your Hair
- Make sure that you have clean hair before applying the hairpiece. Eliminate excess oils and dirt from your hands so that it does not negatively affect the wig’s quality.
Step 4: Put the Wig On
- Cut the excess lace over the perimeter from your hair system. Now you can apply glueless wig. Usually, the wig has an elastic comb inside and you do properly so that the comb grips your natural hair. Adjust the wig however you like.
Step 5: Style the Hair
- Trim or style your hair at home. If your hair wig is 100% human hair, you can use heat styling tools to straighten and curl it to make it look natural.